Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby Buys!!!!

Yet another baby buy post where I didn't buy anything I post about. So, I still teach Zumba and my Zumba ladies love me and this baby apparently. I have two students that are best friends. They are older and one only lives here from January to April, for the rest of the year she's in Maine. They are spicy, mouthy and hilarious. Last Sunday they bought me a bag of stuff. I don't expect anything from anyone...ever but this just warmed my heart. There were two complete outfits and a little onsie in it. You guys know how I'm against the stereotypical pink girl clothes so this gift came with a warning. One of the ladies said, "We know how you feel, peach looks really good on YOU but that color is so last season. Hot pink is in this season." It's good to know that at their age, they like to be on the cutting edge of fashion. So here is my baby girl's hot pink outfit. To be completely honest...I LOVE it.
The dress is also a onesie. LOVES IT!
The design on the ruffle dress is all hot pink butterflies. And who can say 'no' to a hot pink baby cardigan. The size is 6 months which I greatly appreciate because I'm told babies grow so fast. I'll make sure she gets to wear this. I really do love it.

They also bought her this little onesie. Chef really likes this one of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment